Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

Ganga ganga goranga!

Tomorrow night I'm doing some stand-up at an open mic night. I'm very nervous about it.

And on the flip side I'm really excited about it.

The two emotions are the same impulse.

Like pleasure and pain, or so I'm told. I've never understood that. Someone beats you up and you get off on it. Madness. I don't think I need to make it clear that's not the sort of thing I'm into. Actually perhaps I do need to make that clear. I'm not. Seriously, I'm not. I know this blog entry started off about comedy and stuff but this bit isn't supposed to be funny. No. This bit is information for you. So, now that's all been cleared up I'll carry on.

Yep. The above nonsense is proof that I'm nervous and excited.

I'm off to the toilet.

NM

No comments:

Follow by Email