Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

He who controls the past controls the fruit.

I've spent most of today just pottering about. This is the life of a local radio disc jockey. The morning was spent trying to make my stand-up set sound good. I'm going to do some more again soon. I also started tidying up my room a bit. Ate something other than porridge for breakfast*. Watched Deal Or No Deal**. Scratched my arse. Etc.

The thing about being a moderately successful local radio presenter is that it leaves you with loads of time on your hands. The "I'm Alan Partridge" TV series sums it up well. Poor Alan 9 times out of 10 he's simply suffering from total boredom.

My problem is that 9 times out of 10 this is something I really enjoy. Just pottering around.

The biggest event of the day came when I was in the middle of some particularly complicated pottering when suddenly I could hear again. Whoo sh~t! Everything's really loud. My olive oil in the ear thing must have worked. How odd. Oh no, I've lost my earing again...

Carry on pottering.

If I yawn I can hear. Yawn or burp.

NM

*Some Bran and dried fruit combo I got from Tesco's. Quite nice. Think I prefer porridge.

**I'm obsessed with this programme. Terry was up today. He's been a feature in the background for a while and he played the game really well netting around £20,000 with 50p in his box.

No comments:

Follow by Email