Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

Looped intros baby - they're the future!

Just been told over the phone that the actual price of my car will be £170! This is down by a fair few quid. I'm therefore in a very good mood. It'll be really nice to get my car back as well. Been missing it big time recently. The thing is it's a bit of a bind getting a taxi to and from work, it leads to inevitable conversations about why I've stopped doing the talkshow and if I really believed all the things I said on it.

That said I like taxi drivers. I always have. They know what's going on in a city way ahead of everyone else. If you're looking to get to know a place, ask a taxi driver and they'll know what's what.

Never get into an argument with a taxi driver though. They have a secret technique they use to deal with that sort of thing. They'll speed up and then keep looking and pointing at you as they debate the issue. It's terrifying.

NM

No comments:

Follow by Email