Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

Paris Hilton on American Idol with the creators of South Park? (Monday)

Today I spent the day re-reading old 2000AD comics in preparation for a possible interview with the "the god father of British comics" Pat Mills. I'm a big long time fan of his work and was very excited to hear that the interview is getting closer to becoming a reality.

Over the weekend my boss told me I was going to be standing in on the afternoon show between the dates 17th April - 21st April.

I get an email today saying that Pat Mills is up for chatting to us on either the 18th or the 20th in London.

Bo#locks! The only week I can't make it. I'm getting the feeling that he's about to join the big long list of famous people I never met.

We're going to ask for a different date but I'm of the opinion that this interview (which was my idea) is going to go the way they all seem to.

I hope not.

NM

Here's some videos I've found on the internet which have amused, entertained or shocked me over the past few days:

If not here's the direct link

This chap makes a snap decision and takes the obvious consequences of sticking your head in a crocodile's mouth:

Here's the link.

Perhaps people shouldn't stick bits of their body in the mouths of crocodiles...

Here's the link.

On a more interesting note this is a huge long documentary about whether or not the Americans went to the moon. A lot of my mates are utterly convinced we didn't, I'm still undecided. This bloke knocks his credibility a bit as the documentary pans out but Buzz Aldrin doesn't do himself any favours by planting him one. You'll need an hour or so to watch it:

Here's the link.

No comments:

Follow by Email