Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

(Sunday) Bats! Bats! Bats! They do not, like the day light.

Sat on the fu#king replacement bus service when I hear the following chat coming from an impossibly good looking bloke at the back of the coach:

"Yeah dude! I'm just enjoying life at the moment... Having a good time all the time, fella!!! Yo!!! You give me a call and we'll sort something out mate. Yeah, V-I-fa#king- Penis mate, V-I-fa#king Penis. Oh mate. You know it... I do just do something crazy every weekend man. I'll let you shoot mate. It's Chico time."*

I'm convinced I could have shot him dead and got a round of applause from the rest of the people on the bus. He was clearly a tw#t. I mulled it over in my mind as the coach rumbled on over the bumpy roads I paid to avoid. People like that confuse me. Have they always been like that or is it something they learn once they're hanging around with other c#nts? I often find my manner is affected by the people I hang around with. Who first started behaving like that, and why? Amazing.

The Chris Morris, Nathan Barley programme was made too early.

NM

Text message off a mate: Can't let you get away with that blog entry re: "petrol caps". You can easily get a petrol pump to fill your car if it's on the wrong side. Particualrly with your little motor.

- I will investigate this next time I fill up but I'm reticent already.

Website of the day: THIS IS CLEARLY GENIUS - www.zoomquilt.org - THANKS TO RICHARD FOR THAT.

*Word for word! I kid you not.

No comments:

Follow by Email