Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

The absurd boasting and tall tales of Mr Damage

I believe all drinks should be served in pint glasses. If you can't drink a pint of it - it's not good for you and you shouldn't be drinking it at all. Also if it's really nice anything less than a pint is going to leave you slightly unsatisfied. Diddy cup of milkshake or a pint? I know which one I'm going for.

If this had been the case last night I'd never have got as drunk as I did. You can't drink red wine in pints. You'd stop half way though and say something like: "this is strong stuff perhaps we should lay off it?". As it was I didn't notice how ruthlessly strong the alcohool was as I dropped glass after glass of it into my brain.

This is what happens when you go for a night out with local radio disc jokeys. As I've explained on here before, if there's one thing DJ's have loads of it's time. You prep your show in chunks and as a consequence you end up with hours of time on your hands. I guess the theory is that you use the time wisely and go experience things which can then be incorporated into what you do.

So in a way, getting legless last night was a bit like putting in some extra show-prep time.

That'd explain why I feel so tired.

And hungover.

NM

No comments:

Follow by Email