Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

So... not drinking, erm, until today when it all goes wrong. Ruined.

Ye Gods I need to get a life - awake 'til the middle of the night looking through my new obsession. YouTube.com. That website is f#cking lethal! I'd say it was the future of television if I hadn't noticed that most of the stuff I'm watching on it has been made by TV companies for normal TV. I found the following videos:

Wife swap



If not here's the link.

American Wife Swap



If not here's the link.

A legend news piece from Sky News with some Big Brother contestants



If not here's the link.

No comments:

Follow by Email