Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

My passnotes need a little work.

I'm obviously a fan of blogging. I like reading blogs, particularly those which say nice things about me and/or link to this site. One example of this would be my old pal Dave Turley from a station I used to work at called The Bay in Morecambe. He's a very geniune bloke, something you can see from his weblog. I'm loving the picture of him with a big turnip. You can't realy get any better than that.

Then there's this chap, about whom I know a little less. However, he links back to me and writes a good game so go see what you think.

Furthermore if you do pop a link on your blog and want me to return the favour leave a note in the comments section and I'll happily oblige. It's a drag trying to build up an audience to something like a blog and any help you can get on the way if always worth it. Although I promised myself I wouldn't get hung up on what happens with my site traffic it is nice to slowly build up a readership. Strangely satisfying to have a couple of readers here and there. This is my 291st post, meaning I've been writing this f#cker for almost a year now. I've been as strict as possible in not missing a day.

Apart that is from on Saturday when instead of publishing my entry I managed to save it instead. So it sat there un-read. That is, until now. When, via the magic of technology, I can backlink to the bugger like this.

Over the weekend I had great difficulty keeping to weight watchers as a mate of mine came up and we went to the infamous Devonshire Cat for a few beers. I'm falling down thanks to voracious snacking and this has been worse throughout Monday. I just can't resist a cheeky packet of crisps. Also I'm a sucker for sitting on my a'se and watching telly. So, instead of going to the gym I sat on the couch and watched a programme called something like, The Boy With The Amazing Brain. It was about a 'savant' who could do maths and see numbers or something. Genius. Much more fun than all the -frankyl crass- September the 11th stuff that was on.

I'm not sure where I stand on 9/11 but it's impossible for me to dismiss the '911 Truth Movement'. Once again I implore you to at least watch Loose Change and see for yourself the argument that all is not as they said it was on that day five years ago.

NM

1 comment:

Pooka said...

Thank you for the link.

And your blog; it’s a good read.

Harvey

Follow by Email