Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

My brain isn't quite capable of thinking enough.

I'm in shock.

Total shock.

I've honestly never seen a film as consistently good as Children Of Men.

The trailer looked okay but there were worrying hints that it would at some point go s#it. Those hints turned out to be red herrings. The film is quality from start to finish. I was on the edge of my seat, for real. I've never seen anything like it. I honestly think it might be my favourite film of all time. Apparently it's based on a book by PD James. I thought she was a boring crime writer. Not a dystopian prophet of the premier kind.

I don't want to ruin the film, but I do want you to go and see it.

Here's the trailer:



A word here about trailers. One of my best mates hates them specifically because they ruin the plot of a film. I agree that some of them can do this. My problem with this trailer is that it makes you think the film might be a bit rubbish. It promises so much it's hard to believe it. Let me tell you now, go and see this f#cking film.

I have nothing else to say about sunday. I stumbled out of the theatre. Amazed. We'd only been looking for something to do while we ate our popcorn.

NM

No comments:

Follow by Email