Chewing the chocolate

Bloody hell! YouTube is not a good way to wake up in the morning. I started off by trawling round for more news on the Kramer the racist stuff I posted a few days ago. As expected the story is still running but there are no real new developments. TMF.com are suggesting that he previously blew off at some Jews in the same sort of manner.

I've always wondered how people manage to be racist against Jewish people, it's impossible to tell if someone's Jewish in my opinion. I really have no way of knowing. Jewish people just look like white people to me. You've got to be really into your stuff if you're going to be an anti-semite and let's be fair, most racists are pretty stupid so how do they manage to know who they don't like?

So, I'm flicking round YouTube and somehow I go from KKKramer to people getting tasered. Initially I fall on a video where some drunk punches a police officer and then gets a taste of justice. "Ha ha! Lovely stuff!" shouts my brain. So I click on another video and boom, it's some bloke getting tasered for no reason. And again. And again. In fact, that seems to be all that the clips of taserings provide. Depressing footage of people getting tasered for no reason. It was only that first one which I felt was justified.

It has put me in a foul mood. I'm reminded of the milgram experiement which in my opinion proves something like Nazi Germany could easily happen again. It was only 60 years ago. We've not changed much in that time. Stupid thugs wandering round with a badge will carry out all manner of self rightious violence if someone who is their "boss" tells them to.

Urrgh.

We're sleep walking into a f#cking police state. It's so obvious when you look at the way the world is going. Portable fingerprint scanners, microchip technology, ID cards, CIA sponsored terrorism, the list goes on. What do you do? Bury your head in the f#cking sand and wait for them to find you?

I've been listening a lot to the track "Ohio" by Neil Young recently. It was recorded as a protest song after 4 students were shot dead by the American National Guard during anti-war protests. Anger was further stoked by the President attempting to justify the murders on television later. It's an awesome tune and it always gets my eyes going.

Here's the tune with a montage sort of explaining it a bit.



Direct link.

I'm in a really foul mood at the moment, not helped by the fact I've put on 1.5 pounds at Weight Watchers. F#ck. I hope that's not the real reason I'm in a bad mood. It might be actually.

NM

Comments

Popular Posts