So what you're actually saying is taking all those dnrgs made you more intelligent? That's insane. Actually, there's a point.

Here is Monday's picture of a dog. This particular photo is off my mobile phone where I have a nearly inexhaustable supply of pictures which have been taken over more than the past year or so. This particular picture was taken in Blackpool on this day here. The fact that I'm once again dipping into my mobile phone cache means that I've run out of reader submissions. Obviously I'm keen to see a picture of your dog if you want to share them with a small part of the world. Email me: Nick@hallamfm.co.uk and I'll make your dog Monday's dog at some point. The only detail I can give on this little fella is that the family which owned him looked very, very scratty. However once again this picture proves how cool dogs are because look how cool he looks! He's just having a great time, unlike the fat woman who owned him, she had a scowl on her face and is fortunately out of shot. Perhaps she was wondering what the flying f#ck I thought I was doing taking odd pictures of her on my mobile phone as I stood above her on the peer. More likely she was wondering how much money she'd get if she could steal my phone.

Recently I've been getting quite a lot of email about this blog. One of them was normal and it read like this:

Hi Nick, would you be interested in doing a linkswap with Merry Media?
James Ross
Merry Media
www.merrymedia.co.uk


I replied yes and have added the site to my sidebar. It's a gudden if you work in the media industry, or want to.

Then slightly more oddly I got this email, I think in reference to this quite agressive unfocused political rant from last week.

Hi. My name is Eugene Gershin. Perhaps we have met online, but more probably you don't know me from Adam. I monitor blogs for SamsonBlinded, and came across your post.
I'd like to welcome you to look at Obadiah Shoher's blog. Obadiah - an anonymous Israeli politician - writes extremely controversial articles about Israel, the Middle East politics, and terrorism.
Shoher is equally critical of Jewish and Muslim myths, and advocates political rationalism instead of moralizing.
Google banned our site from the AdWords, Yahoo blocked most pages, and Amazon deleted all reviews of Obadiah's book, Samson Blinded: A Machiavellian Perspective on the Middle East Conflict.
Nevertheless, 170,000 people from 78 countries read the book.
Various Internet providers ban us periodically, but you can look up the site on search engines. The mirror www.terrorismisrael.org/blog currently works.
Please help us spread Obadiah's message, and mention the blog in one of your posts, or link to us from margerrisons.blogspot.com. I would greatly appreciate your comments.
Best wishes,
Eugene Gershin


I couldn't make head or tail of the blog he was promoting. I don't get political blogs. They're a total waste of time as far as I can see. I don't give a f#ck about politicians. They're all self serving tw#ts. None of them excite me at all. I met one bloke, once, who was okay and he was a politician. He was called Martin Salter. Still, when I met him I was young and naive. Nowadays I imagine he'd annoy me just as much as the rest of them.

Today I am going to give it some welly at the gym before I go and do some Xmas shopping and then enjoy the Hallam FM Xmas Party! However, I will be using bottled water after I watched in dumb-struck horror some bloke drinking from the water tap like a f#cking animal. He was not only sucking away on it like you would and oxygen pipe but then he's licking it! Tonguing the hole like you would a lover. Dirty b#stard! I was so horrified I didn't know what to do. It was like seeing absolute proof of one of your worst nightmares being played out infront of you. I sort of tried to shrug it off and pretend it hadn't just happened but you can't get an image like that out of your head once it's in there. He was a big gangly spotty bloke, really ugly looking with dirty fingers. I'm twitching as I think about it. I should have complained about him but it just didn't figure in my horrified mind.

NM

Comments

danny1961 said…
Hi

It's actually www.samsonblinded.org/blog

terrorismisrael is a mirror
Please update your link.

Thank you,
Danny
Nicholarse said…
No worries.

NM

Popular Posts