Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

(Weds) Pull of the pool.

In this world there is no more beautiful a sight than watching the natural birth of your very own first born smoothie. There's a poetry to it which can only be understood by someone who has also been a parent to their own unique drink. The sense of pride you get is impossible to overstate. Now I have the necessary tools to create these lovely healthy drinks I'm getting a little bit obsessive about it. There's little doubt that it's currently one of my favourite things. In short, blenders are brilliant.

You can mix up Baileys and ice to make a Bailey's slush puppy. You can mix up fruit and yoghurt to make a smoothie. "You could probably put your hand in there as well..." goes my mind. Why do I keep thinking that? There is no way my hand could go in there by accident, but still I keep imagining what it would be like if it did. Horrific. Detracts from the beauty of the blending process. Ruined.

Anyway, to get back on track, my blender, it's amazing and to this end I've made a video of it in action. It took me ages to work out how to do properly, so although it doesn't look too impressive I'd like you to lie to me and tell me how amazed you are in the comments section of this entry. Then forward it in an email to your friends and tell them how great this video is. Maybe we can collectively get around 100 views on the little view counter. That would be brilliant. I'd feel very excited. I already am very excited.

All being well the video should appear in all its glory here:



But the direct link which you'll be forwarding to all your friends is here.

Make sure you have the sound on as it took me ages to find a short enough audio clip to go with it. It's a bit from the old phone in show where the little man started annoying me again.

NM

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm absolutely AMAZED by that, Nick. We should have a carnival in the streets! Glad to see you've corrected your punctuation as well.

www.phlegmcomics.com said...

I'm lost for words.

phlegm said...

I just posted the same comment over and over again did'nt i? I've never left comments before, it seems odd.

dan said...

cor nice blending action :)
Is it as good as those blendtec ones though? throw in a few hockey pucks ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxa_64EOmFI&mode=related&search= ) and then some golf balls ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC8Zvl-8ziA ) and see how it copes :)
*sigh* I spend too much time on youtube :)

Tom Cruise said...

Can you blend homosexuality and heterosexuality into a lovely mixture?

Nicholarse said...

Thansk to everyone for their lovely, sincere, words of praise. You won't f#cking believe what's kicked off now! I've only gone and done another amazing YouTube video. It's even better than this last one. Imagine that! You don't need to. Just look at it for yourself! www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr_Akmpo0Lg

Follow by Email