Hot chocolate at only 40 calories. What a bonus.

I'm totally hooked on YouTube. It has drawn me right into its dirty clutches. My Britney Spears short has had almost 200 views and the phone in one I did which is frankly a bit sh#t still manages to get more viewers each day. Obviously I'm cheating a little bit by putting direct links up from here to there but it's nice to think that I've got my own little TV channel of sorts which has a very small audience. All of it being done from the comfort of my bedroom. Amazing!

I even have two subscribers! That's two people who get a little reminder when I finish another one of my thrilling creations. YouTube is amazing and I suggest you have a go at it as soon as you can. It's a lot easier than you'd think.

This latest bit of nonsense is an old sketch I wrote a couple of years ago but never got round to recording and finishing properly. There's not really been any place for things like this on Hallam FM these days and I've always felt a bit embarrassed trying to crowbar ideas like this into what I do there. I'm quite pleased with it though. I think my videos are getting better.

I'm sure I've written about this sketch on this blog somewhere but I can't find the right entry. If that's right and you're a long term reader, sorry. To you this is just old material repackaged. Don't worry though, these lot don't know that.



Direct link.

NM

Comments

Dreamburst said…
Very uncomfortable viewing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8lsjfjgAA8

Popular Posts