Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

(Wednesday) Off to see the Lizard, the wonderful Lizard of Oz. There he is, hiding behind a curtain. Controlling everything. It's a plot.

No matter how much weight you put on over the Xmas period it's f#ck all compared to your old pal Nicholarse. I was officially weighed at Weight Watchers today and told I'd put on 10lbs! In two weeks. J#sus f#cking Christ! That's in two weeks? That cannot be healthy! Still it's proof I had a good Christmas right?

Look at the shopping I did afterwards:

All healthy sh#t there man! Just need to crack on at the gym and I reckon I'll shift a good chunk of that over the coming week. I hope so anyway. 10lbs, I swear I'm not making that up, mine was the biggest weight gain there.

Here's a question for you. Why is it that I only ever seem to have my "amazing" ideas at half four in the morning? Does it have something to do with the fact that the next day I can usually never work out what was so groundbreaking about them? I've lost count of the number of times I've stumbled about my room, in the dark, wide awake having just violently split my big toe on the MFI bookshelf I've had since I was 9, looking for a pen and a piece of paper, only to wake up the next day with a crumpled note next to me which says something like "get your hair cut really short". One of these ideas was the following video post I've just made to YouTube. As with all my posts there it's the audio of which I'm most proud but I think I'm slowly getting better at this business of cutting images to go with whatever it is I'm yakking on about. Although it's a news parody thing I've tried to make it as little like a Chris Morris sketch as possible. There's a very vague chance that this might turn into a series which I'd podcast every week or something. The first two words are the most important parts of that last sentence.



Direct link.

NM

1 comment:

Nancy Lam said...

I've considered eating a raw food only diet. I saw it on TV last night. It provides you with all the vitamins you need and saves you the cost and effort of cooking. It also cuts out all the bad stuff.

The other bonkers thing I learned is that there are 1000's of edible plants, but we only cultivate and bother with about 30. Try listing more than 30 different types of fruit and veg that you eat.

Follow by Email