Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

(Friday) Sh-naff-too!

I'm not a massive fan of email forwards but these are pretty good. My mate Johnathon Slater sent me them. They're supposed to be genuine exam papers. You can never guarantee these things are genuine but I remember putting things like this in my exam entries:

This kid was obviously the class clown. Why else would the teacher put "very funny, Peter". It's the ultimate teacher device. Call you by your name. Not "Very funny" but "very funny, Peter". Lovely stuff.

Lovely, this exam paper tells a story. I reckon they should have got a mark for wit at least.

I would check to see it had a vagina!


Then, in my own travels around You Tube, I found this awesome video:



Direct link.

NM

No comments:

Follow by Email