Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

(Sunday) Wacky funster in a fun

I've uploaded another video to You Tube. This one is pretty self explanatory.



These things are so much fun to make it's confusing me. I don't know why I'm getting such a kick out of doing them. There's no money in it. They're not particularly outstanding. They just give you an instant buzz, knowing that they're out there. The one of me storming out of the studio during the talkshow has even been stolen and posted up on rival sites outside of You Tube.

The thing I love about the internet is that it's just at that stage where it's almost, but not quite, the mainstream. It's not yet been b#ggered up by the fatheads and the alpha males of this world. They don't understand it yet. I like to think they never will.

Don't know if that makes sense.

NM

1 comment:

G.S. said...

Nice tune.

Follow by Email