Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

Go to school, go to work, have kids, die.

I had a lot of fun doing the midmorning show on The Bay today. It's a great station and I'm a big fan of some of the music they play. The Beatles, The Rolling Stones; everybody's happy. One of the odd things about it is they use a different playout system to the one I spent years on back at the old station. Initially I hated it but now I'm starting to prefer it. It's a slicker listen and allows for less mistakes.

Partly as a consequence of my stumbling around from place to place at the moment I can't remember if I've posted this video up or not yet. I recently had a worrying conversation with my girlfriend where she claimed I repeat Monday Dog photos on a regular basis. This worried me. I like to think the people who read this blog wouldn't hesitate to pick me up on a mistake like that. Anyway, here's the video. It shows a comedian being punched at The Comedy Store in Manchester. It blows my mind that an idiot like that would even be at a comedy club. Still there we are. It's making Jim Jeffries famous so, enjoy the clip:



Direct link.

NM

1 comment:

Neil said...

... allows for fewer mistakes. FEWER. ;)

Follow by Email