Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

Bloody hell, that went well. Really well. Fingers crossed.

This caught my attention. It's a bit of Ricky Gervais on Radio 4 picking his favourite tunes. The clip I've linked to there is where he chooses a Neil Young tune. That's surely a good thing. Here's a list of things which, if you like them, makes me think well of you as a person:

Winnie The Pooh.

Captain Beefheart.

Syd Barrett.

Stewart Lee.

My old talkshow on Hallam FM, particularly if you know the names of the VIP callers.

Bagpuss, particularly if you've got a favourite episode.

Chris Morris and to a lesser extent Steve Coogan, simply because everyone likes Alan Partridge.

Blackadder.

Neil Young.

Nick Drake.

Guliver's Travels.

George Orwell.

The Beatles, I mean they've got to really f#cking love them. Not just think they're ok. Everyone thinks they're ok.

It's not an exhustive list but you get the idea. It's odd but I really do like people without question if they drop the right stuff into conversation. I'm quite simplistic in that respect.

NM

No comments:

Follow by Email