Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

(Saturday) Literary Terms, The Concise Oxford English Dictionary of

I'm really enjoying doing my weekend shows on The Bay. I've made another video about a bit of today's show where I broadcast what some people may consider to be "racist" viewpoints. It's a bit I'm intending to use in my stand up on the Monday after this one coming. I want to get the tension in the room going, close to the sort of thing I wrote about here. It'll be interesting to see how it works in a live context. I think it went quite well as a bit of radio. It makes the point well enough I think.



Direct link here
.

I took a very upbeat phone call off my mate Dave Bethell recently who had discovered my videos on YouTube. He particularly liked the "What happens when you die" video. I like the fact that YouTube exists. It's a great site and I'm spending more and more time on it these days. The next step will surely be a YouTube site which streams the videos and allows you to watch half an hour or so without having to shift your fat a#se at all. We live in hope.

NM

No comments:

Follow by Email