Up on the cellar.

The podcast is a success! It has listeners! Not quite triple figures yet but it's getting there. How exciting. About a quarter of this blog's readers have bothered to download it. If you're one of them make sure you email* me and tell me what you think, or post in the comments section of this blog. If you're not, f#cking get on the case!. CLICK HERE to go to the correct page.

I'm planning on releasing one a month for the next year. Then I'll re-evaluate that schedule and suss out what to do with it next. The next one will be recorded at my stand up gig on Monday. I'm facing a dillema with that though. My stand up set is quite rude and I like the idea of the podcast being reasonably sweary free. Dunno what to do about that.

Today I spent most of my time pressing refresh on the computer screen as I watched the number of listeners increase throughout the day. Other than that I practiced my set for Monday and made this video about my recent trip to Monkey World**:



NM

*Using my new Captainhowarewe@hotmail.co.uk address.

** Looking at that entry I've just remembered, The Monday Dog seems to have died as a regular feature. Ruined. I keep forgetting about it.

Comments

Jess said…
I liked the podcast ..I thought it was good.
Bored At Work said…
Type in Emma Critchley into Google Images and I find this:

http://freespace.virgin.net/will.rjackson/margerrison.jpg
Leather Face said…
Don't see anything this has to do with this entry but you gotta watch this Nick!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxThG_Jtz6A

Just don't know what to make of it except to feel WTF!!! in a funny way :0)

The clips are taken from "Cannibal Holocaust" as for the rest well ???

Popular Posts