Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

Tramps and sh#te

The whole thing's over. It went by so fast it's hard to assimilate. We had Jason Burmans from The Loose Change Team on. He was good. A live guest over the phone. Straight after that we had Wil Hodgeson on. He was fantastic. I'm proud of the fact that he was on the first ever show. He was a live guest and I offered him accomodation for the night in my spare room.

After the show we all went for a curry and drank a few beers. It's impossible to evaluate the thing clearly at the moment and frankly it'd be silly to decide how things will work out from here but overall I'm in a good mood. My dream that it'd go badly simply didn't come true.

More than anything else I'm just relieved that the first show is over and out of the way. From here I think it'll be a process of nipping and tucking as we guide it towards the right place. No massive major changes just gentle steering. My brain is scrambled.

NM

5 comments:

Lloydd said...

It's going fine.

Anonymous said...

man you're such a self-appreciative wanker, whittering on day after day with your inane shit. give it up you pseudo-intellectual prick.

Nicholarse said...

I can't imagine a wanker who is not self-appreciative. Nor can I imagine a comment less inane.

NM

Nicholarse said...

Er... hang on. That should say "more" inane. I can easily imagine one less inane. In fact there's already three less inane ones posted here.

I'm not used to jousting on the blog. It confuses me.

NM

Lloydd said...

"Give it up you pseudo-intellectual prick". Man, your mum is harsh.

Follow by Email