Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

Tuesday 20th November.

We interview Mark Thomas and he's very funny. He agrees to come in for a studio chat at a later date. Aces.

Also I have my name analysed on air and it has quite an impact on me:

Nick - previously called "Nicky". The Y stood for a partier. When you lost the Y you chilled down a little bit - he is the glue that holds the world together makes other people look good, helpful kind, wonderful person... got a very long rope and then he will get mad...takes alot for him to bite!

I'm unnerved by how true this feels and reflect on the fact that I did change in character when I dropped the "Y" from my name. Scary.

No comments:

Follow by Email