Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

Carl Sagan's "Cosmos"

24th January

If you've not yet watched Carl Sagan's "Cosmos" then I think it's high time you did. It's the best value documentary series I think I've ever watched. When I came across it recently I couldn't believe it had been around for so long and yet evaded my eager eyes.



The above is a YouTube tribute to it which I thought was beautiful.

NM

1 comment:

Laird Hex said...

yeah, i linked this on twitter the other day, its a great track for night time pondering.

the Cosmos TV show though is really strange its like hippy astronomy, and carl sounds like kermit the frog so much that i cant take is seriously!

Follow by Email