Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

It's stuck in my brainium

20th January

I've had 'The Final Countdown' by Europe stuck in my head for the whole day thanks to this chap:



Someone on twitter pointed out the amusing, inevitable and irellevant arguments in the comments section. They also posted a link to this site which is full of gems: YOUTUBE COMMENTS. It's a quiz where you have to match the comments to the videos. I got 1 out of 10. I then went on to get full marks on the Supporter or Deporter quiz here: AMUSING LINK.

Finally, also via twitter, this site has been suggested to me: SLEEP TALKING HUSBAND. It's quite amusing.

I'm off to drink some water.

No comments:

Follow by Email