My drink problem

Apparently I'm supposed to drink three and a half liters of water a day. I'll be able to cut down when I'm not as fat. I used to enjoy water when I was a kid, so much so that it was remarked upon by parents who would be amazed that I preferred "adam's ale" to fizzy pop. As a child I was also very skinny. Drinking more water makes you less fat, I've been told. Furthermore I have all the classic symptoms of someone who is dehydrated. Big bags under my eyes, skin problems etc.

Currently I'm managing around 2 - 2.5 liters and as I write this I'm chugging down the last part of today's 2.5 liter dosage. Not managed to get that final liter in there just yet. It's too much for me.

As you might expect, I'm also nipping to the toilet a lot more.

Comments

Over here in England, we spell that word "litre".
Nicholarse said…
Bloody spellcheck. I thought that looked odd.

Popular Posts