Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

But she was in Atomic Kitten?

I've always had a soft spot for Kerry Katona. Pictures of her popping to her local Toby Carvery have confirmed to me that she's a good girl. Obviously her (past) love of cocaine is a bit of a black mark, I've never known anyone be anything other than an absolute bore on that stuff. Why it's seen as a "party" drug I will never know.

For a few years now I've been putting together a little list of things that are a mark of good character. Liking Winnie The Pooh is one. Digging a good Toby Carvery is another. Liking science fiction. Reading comic books. Enjoying Stewart Lee, The Mighty Boosh, The Office, Alan Partridge, Armando Iannucci.

Perhaps the word "little" is misplaced. It's actually quite a big list but you only really need to have one or two of these preferences to obviously be alright. That's my theory. If I were looking through your CV I'd be scanning for that sort of information just as much as your qualifications and previous work experience.

Perhaps that's why it's unlikely I'll ever be responsible for hiring and firing.

NM

No comments:

Follow by Email