Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

Bite down on that!

Tuesday 2nd March

I have a squeaky toothbrush. It's a new Aquafresh one and it has been fine for the first couple of weeks. Now however it has started making the sound plastic fibre makes when pressed and rubbed against teeth. The noise its making is going straight through me like the sound of nails grinding down a blackboard.

I can't work out if I should buy another one or persist with it. I can put off the discomfort a little when the noise rattles through my teeth and down my spine but only for so long.

Makes me shiver just thinking about it.

NM

1 comment:

Steve Barrasford said...

Is it an electric toothbrush? If so it sounds like you just need to replace the top bit. (The Brush) presuming its detatchable. Just get a normal manual toothbrush they're cheap and trustworthy.

Follow by Email