Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

The kissing problem

My girlfriend says I've ruined kisses by over analysing them.

I was thinking recently that when I kiss someone it's usual for me to make a little "kiss" noise with your mouth. This noise imitates the sound you'd make if you sucked slightly on someone's skin when you kiss them. It seems like a false addition to the ritual. Surely the point of the kiss is that you made contact not pretended to?

Explaining this to my lady caused her to have a little think and then a couple of days later point out that I'd thrown a spanner in the kissing.

Once you think about it perhaps you'll feel equally self conscious when giving your loved one a peck on the cheek.

This blog is nothing if not a public service.

NM

No comments:

Follow by Email