Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

More Occult books...


Thursday 25th February

I'm reading a great little book on magic, about the favoured form used by Discordians: chaos magic. I'm currently addicted to this kind of literature. However I treat 'Liber Kaos' with more caution than the previous treatise I blogged about here recently: "Enochian Vision Magick". The reason for my caution is down to the slightly more acerbic character of the author Peter J Carroll. He's another occultist who I interviewed last year.

This book is full of great quotes, my current favourite is:

As sunlight obscures the stars by day so does wakefullness blind us to the fact that we are still dreaming - Liber Kaos, Peter J Carroll.

Brilliant.

You don't find lines like that in most books.

NM

No comments:

Follow by Email