Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

Disgusting Bliss: The Brass Eye Of Chris Morris.


I've finally got my greasy hands on the Chris Morris book! I'm only a few pages in but I'm enjoying it so far. It seems like a proper fan book.

My only gripe is the following sentence on the back of the cover: "The fury of Morris's work polarised opinion and prompted government ministers to threat to ban him". What on earth is going on there? They "threat" to ban him rather than "threaten"? And how exactly do you ban a person? Surely it should be "threatened to ban his work" or something? Bah - it got up my nose a bit anyway.

Other than that minor gripe I'm all excited like you get when you've got a good book to read about Chris Morris.

NM

No comments:

Follow by Email