Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

Pride cameth before the fall

Tuesday 23rd

The inevitable has happened. My Big Blooming Telly appears to have a slight fault. It's got a little line of static which occasionally appears in the top right or lower right hand corner. It's such a minor thing but it's exactly the sort of thing that gets worse over time. I'm suffering from a severe case of "shouldnthaveto" as regards taking it back. Mainly because I've lost the receipt. I can picture the conversation with matey jobsworth.

It's going to have to go back. I will report on the blog when I over come my case of "shouldnthaveto".

NM

No comments:

Follow by Email