Ashes to ashes ends and I am gutted . . .

I've not gotten involved in a TV series like "Ashes to Ashes" for quite some time. Most people are still yabbering on to me about "Lost" but it never floated my boat really. Me and the lady quite like "Flash Forward" but it's nowhere near as great as "Ashes to Ashes" was.

The ending has left me confused and really shook me up. I keep replaying parts of it in my mind. It reminds me of "Quantum Leap" and the random way in which that drew to a close.

And Blake's 7. That was pretty neat.

I've ended up going through all the great endings to TV series that I've ever witnessed and I think "Ashes to Ashes" is the best... but I might be forgetting one.

There is of course the mythical finial ending of "Bagpuss" which I'm pretty sure is just a myth given the scant evidence for it on the net. For those who don't know, "Bagpuss" was a TV series where a saggy little cloth cat sat in a lost property shop. The fabled last episode involves him being claimed by his real owners. Probably not true but a good idea nontheless.

NM

Comments

Never watched it.

Popular Posts