Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

Rhetoric is the enemy of logic.

Is there anything that Salad Cream does not make a good accompaniment to? I think the answer to that is ‘nope’. As usual with such forthright statements I’ve gone and thought of a load of things it wouldn’t work well with now. Jelly, ice cream, strawberries, bananas, apples, grapes, chocolate, marshmallows... the list seems almost endless.

Salad Cream does not make a good companion to a serving of salad cream either. You can’t have it on its own. The more I think about this the more I realise salad cream is rubbish. I’ve been made a mockery of by its charms. How inconvenient.

NM

No comments:

Follow by Email