Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

Tea time.

21st May

My girlfriend has a huge selection of teas. We've got camomile, fennel, blackberry, dandelion and about a million others. I've decided to start sampling all of them, many of the packets still remain unopended and I'm the one who is braving to open them. Overall I'd say this is proving to be a worthwhile exercise but it frequently reminds me that I mainly have hot drinks because they contain caffine.

My favourite so far has been fennel. Apparently people with stomach problems drink it. I liked the taste.

NM

1 comment:

Lloyd Roibos said...

Herbal teas smell better than they taste.

Follow by Email