Freaky book

18th

I'm making some serious progress through all the books I've got on the go at the moment. Yesterday I finished the follow up to "Freakonomics". You may have seen it advertised around London, it's called "Superfreakonomics" and it's aces.


The chapter on global warning was great as was the one at the end about monkeys. It's weird to notice how some of the books I read dovetail into each other. Malcom Gladwell's book "Outliers" has a link to one of the chapters as does a book I read ages ago by Frans de Waal called "Our Inner Ape". The latter is all about a colony of Bonobo chimps, I think.

All this book consumption is of course distracting me from my true calling: writing my own.

"Writing is 1% inspiration and 99% procrastination" - R.Herring.

NM

Comments

Popular Posts