Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

Famous people pretending to be normals


21st

Yesterday I saw the actor who plays Gollum in The Lord Of The Rings, wandering about, in the London, like a normal person. He didn't fool me. I knew he was probably hatching yet another evil plan to get his finger in Frodo's magic ringpiece again. Either that or wondering how he could reprise his excellent performance as Martin Hannett in 24 Hour Party People, one of my favourite films of all time.

I wanted to go up to him and say "hey, you're one of the greatest actors of your generation and you feature in two of my favourite films". I think that'd be bad manners though. He doesn't know me.

I'm still getting used to seeing famous people wandering around. It's an odd aspect of The London.

NM

No comments:

Follow by Email