Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

Food glorious food...

I was thinking recently that the cornerstones of my diet are as follows:

Baked potatos with tuna, mayonaise and sweetcorn. A dab of mustard on the side. Excellent.

Baked beans with pataks curry sauce dropped in. Couple of rounds of toas with that and I'm in food heaven!

Or, if I'm eating out - GBK and their fantastic Blue Cheese burger.

On special occasions I have Ken Hom's ready meals at home.

Other than that I don't think I eat much else... weekends I mix it up with a ready meal from M&S.

Is this a healthy diet?

I think it's exactly the right diet for someone who would like to look podgy. So long as you add lots of crisps. Monster munch, mainly.

NM

No comments:

Follow by Email