Meme tastic

13th

Epic Beard Guy...

I've been a YouTube fan for years. I spend far too long on the site watching stupid videos. This means I'm often drawn in by You Tube sensations. This is easily one of the oddest I've seen in some time. It's a bit violent so I link to it with a word of caution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4OnhnvczTk

In short it's a fight on a bus.

What's interesting about it is the huge controversey that surrounds it, best articulated by these two vids I've posted here:

Interview with Epic Beard Guy, during which his fragile mental state becomes obvious.


Nice balanced video which contains interviews with both Epic Beard Guy and the man who attacked him.

The rarely seen aftermath video taken on the same day after the fight.


An amusing parody video
.

NM

Comments

Popular Posts