Podcast

24th

I have a huge unused archive of old radio shows. I've discovered whole boxes of stuff which is not currently online but might be of interest to people. I'm deciding what to do with it all. I think I'm going to start podcasting it. I guess there'll be a couple of hundred people out there in webland who might like to hear some of it. It includes bits from old forgotten radio shows, some student radio, some from Hallam FM (my first talk show), a lot from Kerrang and bits of other stuff.

Not sure when I'll crack on with this but I'll use this website here I think. So, if you're interested you might want to work out how you can subscribe to that feed.

Meh - back to the grind.

NM

Comments

niall wk said…
yes nick, am i right in assuming this will help fill the gaps in my night beofre podcasts?

Popular Posts