Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

Want to get into the occult? Here's a good place to start.

I've just finished reading "My Life With The Spirits" by Lon Milo DuQuette. It was word for word one of the best books on occultism I've ever read. It's the life story of, Lon Milo DuQuette, a chap who we interviewed on the old Kerrang show around the time we were doing the Crowley Enochian calls*.

There's something very filmic about the book, I hope rumours it is to be turned into a film are more than just message board bull.

My interest in occultism, which has replaced my previous and equally puzzling fascination with conspiracy theory, is a bit of a stumbling block for most people so I'm cutting down on the amount I talk about. People just think you're crazy, perhaps with good reason.

NM

*I'm planning to start podcasting some of my old radio archive soon. I'll post more details here when I start. It'll be out through the old feed I used a few years ago.

No comments:

Follow by Email