Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

The Discordian Cult Of Nick enters its third week...

I've put a new five minute podcast up. It's quite fun to listen back to some of the lighter stuff in my back catalogue. This time it's just me and my mate Alex Baker larking about on air. The phone call is something we used to start the shows with, often recording them as an afterthought. The main bit of the audio is Baker's "dog in a suitcase story" which he firmly maintains is true. I suspect it's an urban legend and when I retold it on LBC a few listeners claimed to have heard it before. The annoying thing about that is there's always the slight chance they'd heard it before because we'd already broadcast it on a national radio show a few years back. These things spread.

People seem to be liking the podcast so thanks to everyone who has re-tweeted it etc.


http://audioboo.fm/boos/625652-the-cult-of-nick-podcast-2012-week-3

No comments:

Follow by Email