Being a ruddy bloke

I've tried reading Loaded magazine. It's pretty poor. I'm just trying to lighten up a bit these days and be a bit less 'complex'. Loaded didn't really manage that for me though. As a result I've now tried with FHM but unfortunately I left it at the tube station. Bit annoying, it cost me the best part of a tenner. I just forgot about it. Reading it seemed like an effort.

I don't honestly think I've ever watched a full episode of The X Factor. It all seems like work to me. I was speaking to a mate of mine recently about this and his words were: "that's your job, you should know about it".

Meh - I dunno.

Like I said, I'm trying to be a bit less complex at the moment. Not sure FHM is quite the right route to take but I'll keep this blog updated on my progress.

I even tried to watch a bit of football recently. Didn't work out. It's a boring old game.

NM

Comments

Popular Posts