Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

Tony Robbins time...

Meh, I have once again decided that it's Tony Robbins time. I've loved self help books for longer than is normal. Most people like them for about a week. It sort of ties into my fascination with occultism, most of which is not unlike self help literature.


As with magick you kind of need to leave your nonsense detector at the gate when entering the world of Mr Robbins. However, as with magick, you seem to get results if you follow the instructions. I've got a lot of things on the go right now, lets hope a bit of cheesy American pseudo psychology assists me!

NM

No comments:

Follow by Email