035 Top five small scale religious movements or ... cults


This week's podcast features a full unedited inteview from the archives with Glen Carter, the UK President of The Raelian movement. It begins with a quick rundown of my top five small scale religious movements, or "cults".

For me the distinction between a cult and a religion is nothing more than a numbers game. Furthermore I think there's a sense of perspective you can get on religion by looking at the activities of smaller groups who have a much harder time maintaining their reality tunnels in the face of a society which is, in the main, indifferent to their existence.

The clips of Peter H Gilmour are on a previous episode of this podcast.

Say hello to me on www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison if you enjoyed the podcast.

I really will get an email address sorted by the end of next week. Been busy earning money in the real world of commercial radio most of this week.

NM


Check out this episode!

Comments

Popular Posts