Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

072 Repeaters and the oversoul


Short piece with David Icke, a bigger piece with Bruce Gernon and some words from me.

I mention an idea which I'm currently trying to digest in this podcast, I'd hugely appreciate thoughts on it from fellow CON members. It's "the oversoul" idea. The god mind, the secret doctrine, this notion that there's a form of biological internet that envelopes the earth and provides ideas to people. I don't see why people believe in it, at all. If you do try and explain why in a comment on this blog www.thecultofnick.co.uk

Music on this podcast, as usual, from www.zerofriendsrecordings.co.uk

NM


Check out this episode!

3 comments:

Erronius said...

Hi Nick, fellow cultists,

I invite you guys & gals over to my tiny baby blog for my response to that question about the Overmind. It got too long for the comments section, this time.

The Mystic Order of the Black Sheep. See you there.

jmefr8 said...

The David Icke interview has reminded me of something I saw a few weeks ago and I was just wondering what your thoughts were.

The 'Public Health' department in Blackpool have decided that it would be a good idea to put fluoride in school children's milk. Now I'm no conspiracy theorist but this really has wound me up. While on the surface a department called 'Public Health' sounds great, someone to make sure we're healthy. The problem is that means someone decided they know better than we do. Everything they seem to be involved in starts with the assumption that people are stupid. Here it is that people are too stupid to brush their teeth, but the same goes for other things too, such as people are too stupid to know that smoking is bad for them or too stupid to eat healthily. In my opinion it's dangerous for any part of government to think this way, but recent news stories seems to indicate that they all do.

In case you haven't seen it yet here is a link to the story from a local news site: http://m.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/education/fluoride-plan-in-school-milk-moves-closer-1-5977935

erronius said...

Hi, fellow Popes and Popesses,

What I wrote about the Overmind got too hefty for a Blogspot comment, and it's quite compact already. So, I posted it over at the Mystic Order of the Black Sheep.

Here's just the punchline:

If memes can move about a morphogenetic field, then there you have your Overmind.

Follow by Email