Direct link to twitter: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison
Direct link to podcast: http://thecultofnick.libsyn.com/
Or click on the massive iTunes button to subscribe to the podcast...

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes

thecultofnick

074 The Oversoul and The Campaign For Philosophical Freedom


Looks like I'm going to be adding a donate button to the podcast. I put a hundred quid in there for hosting costs at the start of all this thinking it'd last me ages, it has, more than a year! I reckon if half the audience pops a quid in we're cool for another year or more, happy days.

This podcast is recorded in a slightly odd way, my spoken bits were done in total ignorance of the interview I was going to pick from the archives. Listening to it I think we picked a good match, Michael Roll from The Campaign For Philosophical Freedom. If enough people agree I might contact him and see how the search for a psychic went.

Music, as always, from www.zerofriendsrecordings.co.uk

My Twitter is here: www.twitter.com/nickmargerrison

Thanks to Paul Munkey for pointing out that there are two 072 episodes... my mistake!


Check out this episode!

1 comment:

KARLOS said...

Haha! He was quite a slippery character there for a while, I think he just didn't want to admit that it all happened in the dark.

Great Podcasts Nick, on my way to becoming a fully fledged cult member(!)

Follow by Email